Who You Are:
The Manager of Concierge Services is responsible for the day-to-day call center operations and manages a team of Customer Service Representatives that handle customer service inquiries via phone, email and text.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of Concierge Representatives and resolve escalated issues.
- Provide employees with timely and constructive performance feedback.
- Leads continuous improvement activities by reviewing, changing, and improving processes in line with changing customer expectations/organizational goals.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets company standards and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Identifies trends and initiates changes/improvements necessary to achieve goals and objectives while ensuring customer needs are met without interruption to service levels.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment across all departments.
- Employees are expected to maintain complete professionalism at all times and must agree to adhere to Fair’s Code of Business Conduct. Details of expectations and code available upon request.
What You’ll Need:
- Must have at least 3 years' experience as a supervisor or manager in a call center environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with common business software such as Microsoft Office suite.
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Resourceful, quick learner.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.