Who You Are:
You research and design total user experiences for new product concepts. You welcome collaboration across departments. You'll constantly reevaluate existing products and suggest ways to fix and enhance the experience. Please note this is a temp to hire role.
What You’ll Do:
- Create simple and seamless experiences across a variety of apps and platforms by distilling product requirements and user goals into sketches, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Collaborate with brilliant and passionate design, engineering, QA, copywriting and product teams to take ideas from conception to release.
- Advocate for simplicity at every moment, constantly reevaluate existing products and suggest ways to fix and enhance the experience.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years’ experience creating products with a portfolio showing interaction design work and illustrating problem solving across a variety of projects.
- Experience with UX/UI, research, wireframes, mobile applications, branding, social media, product development, digital design. We need someone who has touched everything!
- Strive to solve complex problems that extend outside of your immediate responsibilities.
- A strong collaborator who can thrive in a cross-functional team environment to present and iterate on your designs.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and can manage multiple projects under minimal supervision.
- Patient, understanding, ego-free and is eager to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.