Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Who You Are
You are a Senior BI analyst who dreams data. You will hit the ground running on day one but will be humble enough to learn, too. You are a self-starter who is focused on results, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of a product.You are a regular Van Gogh when it comes to data. Our BI Analysts work very closely with Product, Engineering, and Marketing to figure out ways to acquire new users, retain existing users, and optimize the all around user experience for our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with Product managers, designers & engineers to drive Product decisions, define and implement business metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable analyses at Fair
- Own the design, development, validation, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, dashboards, analyses, experiments and related roadmaps, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Build high-impact dashboards and analytic tools to increase visibility and enable stakeholders to self-serve effectively.
- Design and analyze A/B multivariate tests to drive KPI improvement
What You Have
- 2+ years experience using data to facilitate business decisions; Hyper growth tech, strategy consulting, analytics, MBA, investment banking/private equity background
- You are always seeking out new opportunities and ways to grow
- You are an amazing storyteller who not only can build dashboards but can present them as well
- You possess a “can-do” attitude and are willing to go beyond the outlined project
- You are constantly brainstorming ways to increase growth and drive the business
- 2+ years experience in writing SQL statements
- 2+ years experience with BI tools (Tableau, Looker, Mode)
- Experience with Python (Pandas, Numpy)
- Experience with A/B testing tools (Optimizely, Apptimize, LeanPlum)
- Experience with a Customer Data Platform tool (mParticle, Segment)
- Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.