Who You Are:
You have experience working directly with partners to provide strategic and digital solutions. You will play a critical role in ensuring Fair’s continued growth through strong strategic relationship building skills and are apt to support Fair in conquering markets across the country.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, develop and execute the overall business development strategy for Fair’s continued successful growth nationally.
- Create in-depth analyses of the various market environments that Fair is targeting (SWOT, key players, consumer demographics & preferences, data availability, potential partners, used car and fintech market outlook, etc.).
- Identify and evaluate areas where Fair can provide solutions to help partners achieve their business objectives.
- Formulate robust proposals & presentations using unique data, analysis, and insights to communicate and pursue business development opportunities.
- Be the internal voice for and champion these identified strategic opportunities.
- Advise leadership on sales strategy, product strategy, and competitive market analysis.
- Attend industry conferences/events to increase the company's visibility, engage in ongoing professional development, and stay informed on industry developments.
What You’ll Need:
- 6+ years’ experience in business development, strategy consulting; driving strategy development and implementation.
- Solid understanding of digital business drivers and complex organizational structure/relationships for contract negotiations, program approvals and launches.
- Strong analytical, and leadership skills; project management and budget expertise a plus.
- Effective oral and written communication, interpersonal, planning, and organization skills; strong follow-up skills.
- Self‐motivated team player able to work across functions in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Willing to travel as required, possibly up to 70% of the time, depending on location.
- MBA preferred.
- Industry relationships within finance, insurance, gig economy, military, and automotive.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.