Who You Are
You are a person who thrives on relationship building and the systematic build out of an organization. You enjoy a mission-driven, fast paced environment where the work you put in daily directly impacts organizational growth. You have a variety of skills and knowledge about the basic workings of a business and feel confident using those skills on a daily basis. You’re organized, driven and eager to help in a variety of aspects within a business.
What You’ll Do
- Act as an effective, trusted and credible advisor to executives on people, organizational design and employee-centric programs to support company purpose, mission and values.
- Inspire and promote a positive and supportive work environment by always putting people first.
- Lead open, collaborative communication across the company.
- Provide coaching to managers and employees to support leadership training, management training, decision-making, conflict resolution and communication.
- Ensure the employee experience is consistent, positive and always in line with Fair’s culture and values throughout the employee life cycle.
- Drive performance management and leadership development initiatives in partnership with Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition and Human Resources.
- Champion all types of diversity, inclusion and belonging across the company.
- Collaborate with functional leaders to build retention and engagement programs.
- Cultivate employer-employee relationships that contribute to productivity, motivation, and morale.
- Lead high-level employee relations matters.
What You Need
- Passion for culture. You understand the importance of a company’s culture and its power to drive success.
- Understand what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment without the infrastructure (and bureaucracy) of a larger company. Creativity, flexibility and resourcefulness drive decisions.
- Employee-centric approach; high emotional intelligence a priority.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people at and all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- 5-7 years proven People/Culture experience.
- 5-7 years running successful multi-disciplinary teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Psychology, or related area preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.