Who You Are
Your primary goal is to create and implement strategy, processes, systems and infrastructure that boosts sales, productivity and efficiency. Fair has teams that drive sales via both dealer partners and directly through in-funnel shoppers and active customers. These teams accelerate revenue growth and retention. This person is responsible for overseeing the operations of both the dealer sales team and the customer-facing Inside Sales Team. They will ensure that the activities of both departments align with the larger company-wide strategy dictated by the President of Fair Dealer Services and Fair Servicing, and senior leadership across the company.
What You’ll Do
- Provide strategic direction and execution to help efficiently scale the go-to-market sales and retention engine across geographies
- Develop detailed and automated scorecards that can be leveraged by the executive team to optimize and scale the sales organization for accelerated growth
- Collaborate with key leadership to support the strategies that have been developed and provide insight and reporting
- Ensure the employee experience is consistent and always in line with Fair’s culture and values
- Fundamentally refine and standardize sales processes across the organization to improve operational efficiency, sales productivity, and customer satisfaction. These processes include forecasting and pipeline management, discount approval policies, and hiring and training procedures. Implement tools and systems to support these processes
- Internally, act as the sales organization’s liaison with all other areas of Fair’s business (FP&A, marketing, legal, IT, human resources, etc.) to ensure cooperation and consistency across the organization with key company growth objectives and priorities
What You Need
- 10+ years’ experience as a disciplined sales professional
- Track-record of accurate forecasting, building and effectively managing large and diverse teams, and putting the appropriate processes and infrastructure in place to drive growth within a high-growth company
- Proven ability to lead and scale sales operations of significant scope through growth periods.
- Success as a leader. Proven ability to attract, develop, and retain superstar-level talent
- Strategic thinker – able to operate as a senior leader and influence go to market and company strategy.
- Proven ability to formulate a high-level strategy and then convert into a tactical plan and execute
- Business savvy; solid understanding of finance, operations, engineering, marketing, etc. and how these functions relate to and impact sales
- Action and results-oriented. Highly productive both personally and as a leader
- Technically competent. Understands the inner workings of the product and translate that knowledge into benefits for a customer
- Highly self-aware, collaborative, and open to feedback. Transparent.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.