Who You Are
You’re an expert in digital payments and servicing. You have both an operational and technical background and deep expertise in billing & payments solutions, and payment collections and account management. You’re a collaborative team leader with strong organizational skills. You’re self-motivated and succeed in fast-paced and rapidly growing organizations.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, build and execute a world-class, secure digital payment and billing ecosystem for Fair.
- Manage operational and technical vendors in 3rd party servicing, payments, and billing
- Communicate and negotiate with cross-functional teams of Product Development, Finance, Legal, Business Development, Engineering, and Operations.
- Partner with business and product leaders and other engineering leaders to ensure strategy and roadmaps effectively support market needs.
- Work with engineers, department leaders and executive team to identify the gaps in service needs that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules.
- Ensure that our architecture and infrastructure are scalable and can reliably handle growing amounts of transactions and data
- Manage in-house operational teams, including citations & tolls
- Evaluate new payments solutions with a view towards strategic alignment to Fair’s customers
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's/MBA degree preferred
- 10-15 years of professional experience including 5-7 years of specific digital payment experience.
- 5+ years experience managing and servicing active accounts in financial services
- Expert knowledge with consumer payment types, billing and payment processing, including subscription management (payments, invoices, credits, refunds), reconciliations, financial reporting, country-specific payment options, taxation, currency and payment gateways.
- Experience and vision for how payment options e.g. traditional credit cards and new payment options e.g. Apple Pay, Stripe, Square, PayPal, etc., and the payment vendor landscape e.g. gateway, facilitator, processor, acquirer, issuer, etc. and payment switching will evolve worldwide and at a regional level.
- Superior organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written and a strong track record of working effectively across functions
- Ability to engage with and influence stakeholders at various levels within organizations, both internally and externally
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate technical subjects effectively to stakeholders with non-technical backgrounds
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.