WHO YOU ARE:
You’re an Enthusiastic Customer Engagement professional who is tech-savvy with outstanding relationship building, training and presentation skills. Areas of expertise include customer experience design methodology, call-center operations, leadership development, process improvement, data analysis and system implementation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Improve the customer and employee experience by understanding needs and identifying/implement cutting edge solutions to solve for gaps and needs (from customer feedback such as app reviews and transactional survey, QA, manager observations.) Includes collaboration and dotted line from training, QA, frontline leadership,
- Manage key vendor relationships
- Work with Customer experience, Product, and leadership team to develop an innovation roadmap that will ensure our customers have a great experience with our Concierge team at each stage of their journey.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to continuously evaluate needs and update roadmaps as necessary.
- Work with dealer team, sales, service, marketing, and other departments to rollout new solutions across the organization.
- Oversee team of tools & systems analysts and prioritize work/projects.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 10+ years of experience with a proven track record in designing, deploying and managing tools and systems that are customer and/or employee facing.
- Ability to network with executive leadership and drive/lead through change.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills- able to convincingly sell ideas and plans to internal constituencies, executives, prospects, sales team and analysts.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to finish pilots and rollouts on time.
- Demonstrates proficiency in customer relationship management tools (i.e. Salesforce).
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- Highly organized and demonstrates ability to follow through on what is agreed upon.
- Ability to escalate issues and resolve in a timely manner.
- Can analyze and communicate results to executives.
- Comfort Around Higher Management
- Can determine the best way to get things done, by talking the appropriate language and responding to their audience’s unique needs.
- Maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results.
- Lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 100% coverage of medical, dental & vision benefits for employee AND their family
- Equity incentives (it’s only Fair that we are all part owners of the company)
- 100% paid parental leave for 4 months
- Daily catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Cellphone reimbursement
- Green commuter benefits (1 block from Light rail)
- Paid parking
- Employee referral rewards
- Diverse & inclusive culture
- Leadership & mentorship programs
- Generous vacation package
- Discount on Fair cars
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.