Who You Are:
You proactively seeks to understand the needs of our customers and provide the highest standards of service. You demonstrate and promote fair, honest, professional and ethical behaviors that establishes trust throughout the organization and with the public we serve. You take ownership for excellence through one's personal effectiveness and dedication to the continuous improvement of our operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Complete administrative processes to ensure the timely reporting and document processing for multiple operations groups.
- Work directly with third party vendors to ensure information is conveyed in a timely manner such that customers are appropriately billed and/or notified promptly.
- Facilitation of Operations updates and monthly, quarterly, annual metric reporting.
- Review paperwork to audit and flag improper billings, and report trends; that allows for proper remediation by the business.
- Build and present findings to multiple operations and customer service groups
- Processes all paperwork received on a timely basis
- Maintains files of all relevant documents needed for business reporting and special projects
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or previous experience preferred.
- Problem Solving - Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral & Written Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Adaptability - Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Judgment - Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.