WHO YOU ARE:
You possess experience in all workforce management and WFM leadership disciplines: forecasting, scheduling, advanced reporting, strategic staffing optimization, providing proactive intraday solutions to service level challenges in partnership with customer service leadership and vendors, team leadership, partnership with multiple stakeholders, data-driven workforce management strategies and tactics.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analyze and report call center and agent performance
- Lead regular staffing review meetings to share staffing analysis and recommendations with leadership team and other stakeholders (e.g. training team)
- Analyze and report historical data/trends and develop forecast models (short-term & long-term)
- Manage scheduling process for internal and vendor teams to achieve service level goals with maximum productivity with minimum overtime
- Manage approval process of discretionary activities such as time off, trainings, meetings
- Monitor intraday performance of call volume and staffing levels across multiple departments and queues to ensure ongoing service performance is maintained.
- Identify, alert and partner with leadership teams, proactively provide solutions/remediation tactics during periods of service level challenge (e.g. adjusting schedules, canceling offline activates, posting extra hours).
- Deliver cost-effective solutions to contact center and back office resourcing while anticipating the needs of the business upcoming business needs; develop and implement comprehensive and consistent strategies, tools, and processes related to workforce planning.
- Drive strategy and innovation to improve Workforce Management-related user experience while effectively training and developing support team to meet customer expectations and needs.
- Forecast business needs, develop and maintain staffing models across operational teams and create flexible solutions to meet the needs of customers and business owners.
- Technical ownership and administration of WFM Tools.
- Work with Information Technology and other applicable teams in Disaster Recovery scenarios to load historical data or make software adjustments after outages to ensure no data trends are impacted and keep business units and leadership abreast of any interruptions in service.
- Highlights resources issues/opportunities and making recommendations to Executive or Management Team.
- Produce (in partnership with BI or FP&A teams) accurate long, medium, and short-term staffing forecasts, staffing models, and reports on anticipated work volume and capacity across all departments.
- Work with operations leadership to develop, track, and maintain key performance indicators at the individual, team, and organization level.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years’ experience in scheduling, forecasting or capacity planning in a call/contact center environment with advanced utilization data analysis and telephony system tools.
- 2+ years of Workforce Management Leadership.
- 2+ years leading a team in an Operations and/or Customer Service/Support environment.
- Experience with delivery of proactive forecasting and scheduling as well as actionable weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc insights, analytics, and recommendations.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment; highly flexible with the ability to execute well independently in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to develop and deliver presentations with the ability to work with and influence people at all levels within the organization to identify and implement key business efforts.
- Data analysis synthesis and extrapolation experience.
- Experience with enterprise software, ideally experience implementing workforce management software (NICE a plus).
- Advanced Excel skills, SQL a plus.
- Strong mathematical, analytical skills.
- Experience in developing, launching, and maintaining real-time dashboards to aid workforce-related decisions.
- Ability to be a cost owner and drive cost-effective measures in the department and across the organization.
- Ability to manage and drive process related automation where needed.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures, capable of putting team priorities into larger business context and ability to make difficult trade-offs caused by new or changed business goals and/or resource reductions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.