Who You Are:
The Director of Concierge Services is responsible for directing the day-to-day call center operations and manages a team of Concierge Representatives that handle customer service inquiries via phone, email and text. You will support the culture and overall direction of the call center strategies.
What You’ll Do:
- Direct and analyze operations of the call center and oversees any efficiency improvements.
- Develop and implement operational practices within the team to maximize efficiencies and provide a high level of customer service.
- Develop, implement and maintain strategic goals and objectives for all Concierge Representatives, including productivity measures, customer and satisfaction scores.
- Evaluate and document individual performance while providing employees with timely and constructive performance feedback.
- Leads continuous improvement activities by reviewing, changing, and improving processes in line with changing customer expectations/organizational goals.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets company standards and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Identifies trends and initiates changes/improvements necessary to achieve goals and objectives while ensuring customer needs are met without interruption to service levels.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment across all departments.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum seven years managing staff in a Contact/Call Center environment.
- Five years of experience developing and training staff to meet key performance measures.
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people.
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.