WHO YOU ARE:
Fair is looking for a qualified individual to join our Operations team as a Fleet Associate. You will contribute to the cleaning, maintenance and general upkeep of our entire fleet.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage Fair handover process for customers picking up and returning vehicles
- Interact with Fair customers at the location and ensure they have the best experience possible
- Work and manage Fair parking hubs to support our partnership with Uber
- Drive Fair cars to various locations for cleaning, maintenance then return to hub site
- Evaluates car condition, and escalate issues, as needed
- Perform hardware installation for telematics devices (training provided)
- Prepare cars for in-fleeting and de-fleeting
- May hang signage or replenish collateral materials at Fair sites
- Ensure attention to detail and cleanliness of the Fair hub locations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous car rental experience required
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and to carry collateral materials and displays
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible to work various shifts, as assigned
- Interpersonal skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.