Who You Are:
The Dealer Support Specialist is the first to respond when a dealership has questions about sending customers to Fair. This person will be responsible for establishing great relationships with dealer partners and supporting the Partner Relations Team to ensure a great experience for our Fair consumers and dealer partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Supports Account Managers in identifying and closing external lead opportunities provided to Fair by its dealer partners.
- Collaborates with the internal support team to ensure no question goes unanswered and every Account Manager and Dealership can get help when needed.
- Creatively troubleshoots errors that arise in the Fair app and clearly communicates to customers and dealers why they are experiencing these errors and how to fix/avoid them on future deals.
- Effectively sells the Fair value proposition and generates excitement for the Fair product on a dealer and customer level.
- Consistently trains Fair representatives and dealer partners on the process of sending and closing external lead opportunities via phone, and in person meetings.
- Assists the Partner Relations team in implementing product updates as they are released.
- Solicits feedback from dealers and ensures their success with using the Fair product.
- Capitalizes on new opportunities to achieve tremendous month over month growth.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales or operations role
- Knowledge of the automotive industry a plus
- Proficiency with common business software such as Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, multi task, prioritize, and make autonomous decisions
- A desire to learn and improve
- A passion for improving the customer experience in the automotive industry
- An influencer mindset with great enthusiasm
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.