Executive Assistant, temp to hire
Fair is a new way to shop, sign and pay for your next car—all on your phone. It gives customers the freedom to drive the car they want for as long as they want without a loan, long-term commitment, or even physical paperwork. Imagine never having to borrow money for a car again.
At Fair, our name says it all. It’s the way we treat our customers, our partners and our fast-growing family of employees. We believe in hard work—and that it should be rewarded. That’s why we offer equity incentives, education reimbursement, 100% coverage of medical, vision and dental premiums for employees and their families, 100% paid parental leave for 4 months, cell phone reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plans, and free lunch five days a week for every employee. The way we see it, it’s better to be more than fair than not to live up to our name.
Fair is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in the diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Fair is looking for an organized, self-starter with demonstrated success in an administrative support role to work alongside the Sr. Director of Investor Relations. The team is looking for an Executive Assistant with strong interpersonal skills, time management and loves to work in a hyper-growth, fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage calendar, meeting agendas and coordination of all IR related meetings
- Arrange travel and coordinate off-site meetings and events
- Organize, prioritize and complete daily responsibilities while handling unexpected additional responsibilities that arise throughout the day
- Organize and maintain relevant project files up to date
- Review agreements, letters and contracts prior to legal and executive approval
- Act as main point of contact for Sr. Director of IR both internally and externally
- Work closely with FP&A, Accounting and various business units to make sure they feel supported from both the IR and Communication department
- Coordinate meetings and work closely with pr, marketing, finance, strategy and operations team to manage projects from inception to execution
- Regularly review and recommend changes to processes in order to increase efficiency
- Support Sr. Director of Investor Relations with additional tasks as needed
- Execute various administrative tasks including but not exclusive to expenses, scheduling, investor deadlines and invoice management
What You’ll Need:
- World-class assistant who successfully stays a step ahead by anticipating needs and gracefully navigating conflicting priorities with creative problem-solving
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, communication, or finance preferred
- 2+ years of experience in administrative role, preferably within tech, entertainment or finance
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive mindset and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work long hours and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Team player who can collaborate with coworkers and agencies at all levels
- Proficient in Google G-Suite programs and Excel
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) It's Fair's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Fair prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws.